Right in the heart (and soul) of Downtown, with the city at your fingertips
Located conveniently in downtown Santa Barbara, a short distance from shops on State Street, and the areas’ most beautiful beaches, Santa Barbara Auto Camp is a short walk or bike ride away from everywhere you want to be.
A short walk
- Variety of local eateries, shops, and bars within 2 blocks.
- Trader Joes and Ralphs grocery stores within 2 blocks.
- Beautiful Oak Park – site of French Festival and Greek Festival during the summertime.
A short bike ride
- Downtown Santa Barbara shopping, restaurants, and nightlife.
- Historic Santa Barbara Mission.
- Historic Santa Barbara Courthouse and Civic Center (photo credit).
A short drive
- Our airstream hotel is close to local beaches and downtown parks.
- Santa Barbara Waterfront, Pier, and Stearn’s Wharf.
- World-class front-country hiking trails.
Other nearby attractions
- UC Santa Barbara campus and Isla Vista.
- Santa Ynez Valley and local wine country.
- Beautiful Gaviota coast and beaches.
For more information about local activities and the local must-see, must-do’s, visit the Santa Barbara visitors website here